The Center for Peer Review Justice has been fighting for the rights of Surgeons and Physicians since 2000. We have developed custom strategies to address both the type of accusations as well as the source. In addition to services to individual doctors, we are involved in changing the political climate to be friendlier to physicians. We have helped numerous surgeons and physicians retain their profession and regain their dignity.
About The Author
January 1, 2018
September 26, 2013
December 8, 2013
December 21, 2017
Contact The Center for Peer Review Justice
Peer Review Justice Links
Articles by Dr. Richard B. WIllner
- H.R. 2472, the Heath Care Professionals Protection Act of 2011
- The Warm and Fuzzies of Healthcare
- THE EXEMPLARY PROJECT OF THE CENTER FOR PEER REVIEW JUSTICE
- The National Practitioner Data Bank ( NPDB)
- Peer Review Fraud-Hospitals and Their War On Physicians
- An Example of Surgeon Peer Review Fraud. Where is Justice?
- Due Process Rights
- Terrifying Results of “Physician Peer Review Fraud” ( Sham Peer Review )
- SHAM PEER REVIEW, THE DISEASE
- SHAMMED I AM, BUT THERE’S HOPE
- Short History of SHAM Physician Peer Review
- WHERE IS JUSTICE?
- Doctors, Action Is Needed Today
- Educating Doctors Against Sham Peer Review
- The Warm and Fuzzies of Heathcare
- The Health Care Quality Improvement Act (HCQIA)
- No Evidentiary Standards
- Are We in a Medical Education Bubble Market?
- David and Goliath
- Trial Testimony Differs As Promised