By Richard B. Willner, Center for Peer Review Justice, PeerReviewJustice.org Prior to moving to Las Vegas, Nevada in 2008, Dr C was a renowned minimally invasive gynecological surgeon at Baylor University in Texas. In May of...Read More
Contact The Center for Peer Review Justice
Articles by Dr. Richard B. WIllner
- Due Process Rights
- The Warm and Fuzzies of Heathcare
- An Example of Surgeon Peer Review Fraud. Where is Justice?
- Terrifying Results of “Physician Peer Review Fraud” ( Sham Peer Review )
- THE EXEMPLARY PROJECT OF THE CENTER FOR PEER REVIEW JUSTICE
- Texas Legislature Update 2017
- WHERE IS JUSTICE?
- Short History of SHAM Physician Peer Review
- SHAMMED I AM, BUT THERE’S HOPE
- The National Practitioner Data Bank ( NPDB)
- The Health Care Quality Improvement Act (HCQIA)
- H.R. 2472, the Heath Care Professionals Protection Act of 2011
- The Warm and Fuzzies of Healthcare
- Peer Review Fraud-Hospitals and Their War On Physicians
- SHAM PEER REVIEW, THE DISEASE
- Doctors, Action Is Needed Today
- Educating Doctors Against Sham Peer Review
- No Evidentiary Standards
- Are We in a Medical Education Bubble Market?
- David and Goliath
- Trial Testimony Differs As Promised