By Richard B. Willner, Center for Peer Review Justice, PeerReviewJustice.org Prior to moving to Las Vegas, Nevada in 2008, Dr C was a renowned minimally invasive gynecological surgeon at Baylor University in Texas. In May of...Read More
Contact The Center for Peer Review Justice
Peer Review Justice Links
Articles by Dr. Richard B. WIllner
- H.R. 2472, the Heath Care Professionals Protection Act of 2011
- The Warm and Fuzzies of Healthcare
- THE EXEMPLARY PROJECT OF THE CENTER FOR PEER REVIEW JUSTICE
- The National Practitioner Data Bank ( NPDB)
- Peer Review Fraud-Hospitals and Their War On Physicians
- An Example of Surgeon Peer Review Fraud. Where is Justice?
- Due Process Rights
- Terrifying Results of “Physician Peer Review Fraud” ( Sham Peer Review )
- SHAM PEER REVIEW, THE DISEASE
- SHAMMED I AM, BUT THERE’S HOPE
- Short History of SHAM Physician Peer Review
- WHERE IS JUSTICE?
- Doctors, Action Is Needed Today
- Educating Doctors Against Sham Peer Review
- The Warm and Fuzzies of Heathcare
- The Health Care Quality Improvement Act (HCQIA)
- No Evidentiary Standards
- Are We in a Medical Education Bubble Market?
- David and Goliath
- Trial Testimony Differs As Promised