The Center for Peer Review Justice has been fighting for the rights of Surgeons and Physicians since 2000. We have developed custom strategies to address both the type of accusations as well as the source. In addition to services to individual doctors, we are involved in changing the political climate to be friendlier to physicians. We have helped numerous surgeons and physicians retain their profession and regain their dignity.
About The Author
December 20, 2017
January 1, 2018
May 17, 2021
April 4, 2020
Contact The Center for Peer Review Justice
Articles by Dr. Richard B. WIllner
- Due Process Rights
- The Warm and Fuzzies of Heathcare
- An Example of Surgeon Peer Review Fraud. Where is Justice?
- Terrifying Results of “Physician Peer Review Fraud” ( Sham Peer Review )
- THE EXEMPLARY PROJECT OF THE CENTER FOR PEER REVIEW JUSTICE
- Texas Legislature Update 2017
- WHERE IS JUSTICE?
- Short History of SHAM Physician Peer Review
- SHAMMED I AM, BUT THERE’S HOPE
- The National Practitioner Data Bank ( NPDB)
- The Health Care Quality Improvement Act (HCQIA)
- H.R. 2472, the Heath Care Professionals Protection Act of 2011
- The Warm and Fuzzies of Healthcare
- Peer Review Fraud-Hospitals and Their War On Physicians
- SHAM PEER REVIEW, THE DISEASE
- Doctors, Action Is Needed Today
- Educating Doctors Against Sham Peer Review
- No Evidentiary Standards
- Are We in a Medical Education Bubble Market?
- David and Goliath
- Trial Testimony Differs As Promised